Are you using the same tools as a manager/leader to inspire and manage your team? When you see a nail, do you default to using a hammer? If you want to lead and think differently, and act differently to engage your staff better, having a sounding board can help.
As a thinking partner, we assist you with the following:
- Broaden your perspectives as an individual to see your situation in a new light and from different angles through one-on-one coaching
- Find the confidence to make difficult and new decisions
- Say “yes” to change
- Develop your team’s collective intelligence, collective wisdom, collective strength and collaborative capacities through team coaching
If you watched a school of dolphins, you would see how they work together as a team. They use multiple methods of communication to direct, lead and protect each other, whether through vocal calls or tail slapping. This allows them to remain engaged and connected with each other to achieve a goal that is beneficial to the whole team.
We work with:
- Individuals’ experiences in the workplace and translate these into learning opportunities and practical actions
- Leadership needs of the individual as a whole and the requirements of the organization in order to bring teams closer together.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Determining the learning needs in your organisation can feel like climbing a mountain. Exhilarating. Tiring. Tough. You could get lost in the maze of training needs, process change needs or learning needs.
We offer a helping hand to pull you up so that you can have a 360 degree view of the learning needs in your organization and a practical learning solution to improve workplace performance.